it is with enormous regret that we are forced to announce
that "Combinatorics 2020" must be postponed to a later date.
The epidemic is still in its growing stage, the hospitals in our regions are under enormous pressure, most activities including Schools and Universities are under lockdown until April 3, but most surely that will not be the end of the story. Travelling to Italy has been discouraged by many countries, and we have reason to believe that at the beginning of June we will still be in the middle of the storm.
We believe it makes no sense at this stage to wait any longer before taking a decision, in the hope that the situation might improve soon: we prefer to decide now.
So we have decided that Combinatorics 2020 shall
NOT take place 1-5 June 2020. At the moment we can only
say that we shall strongly try to reschedule the event for
31 May - 4 June 2021, so exactly one year ahead,
turning the Conference into a "Combinatorics 2021"
at Mantua (Italy)
The Organizing Committee